The mother of all convertibles car seats. The Clek Foonf convertible car seat is designed?for?both?revolutionary forward-facing safety performance?and?extended rear-facing use allowing most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to?protect, it comes fully loaded with?Clek’s?most advanced?safety features, including?the?patented REACT energy management system,?a steel anti-rebound bar,?rigid-LATCH?for an effortlessly secure installation,?and advanced side-impact?protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and?an adjustable structural headrest.?Plus, at less than 17 inches wide,?Foonf’s?narrow?design makes?it easy to ride 3-across.?
All Foonf models?are?free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Includes an easy-to-engage, smooth, 3-recline position function, making each ride comfortable and amendable to each vehicle and each child.
- Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to a frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Rigid-LATCH (UAS) allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear it's part of your vehicle.
- Extended Rear-Facing - designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Built Like a Tank - Engineered with a steel and magnesium substructure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- The rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- The removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy to clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from the belt
- An adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)