The Prima Pappa Zero 3 by Peg Perego is the modern addition to the Peg Perego family. Ultra-light and yet multi-functional, it grows with your child from 0 to 3 years of age. During the first months it is a comfortable recliner, as baby grows it can be used as a high chair for feeding and playing. The removable tray and 7 different height settings and 5 recline for the seat, allow baby to sit with you at the table in comfort.
The Prima Pappa Zero 3 offers convenience and functionality in the form of an ultra-compact high chair! Weighing under 17 lbs and with four non-scratching rubber wheels, the Prima Pappa Zero 3 can be maneuvered around the kitchen with ease. When dinner time is over, the high chair folds compactly and with little effort.
- Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler
- Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child
- Includes a 3-position, adjustable footrest
- 7 different height positions
- Removable double tray to allow the child to use this as a seat at the table
- Aluminum legs for a lightweight item
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Wheels for easy maneuvering from room to room
- Non-scratching rubber wheels with rear breaks
- Easy and compact standalone fold
- Tray removes easily with one-hand and stores on chair’s back leg
- Suitable from birth up to 3 years old
- Grow with your child:
- From 0 - 6 months, a comfortable bouncer
- From 6 months+, a high chair for easing, playing and relaxing
- From 12 months+, a high chair without a tray, for sitting at the table
- Weight 16.7 lbs
- Dimensions folded 11.6" x 37.16"
- Dimensions unfolded 29.6" x 21.6" x 41.6"