The BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft is an even softer and more modern version of their classic bouncer.
This bouncer runs on fun alone – no batteries required! Your child’s own movements will bounce the chair. Your child can have fun bouncing while developing motor skills and balance in a completely natural way. Younger babies can be gently calmed by carefully bouncing the chair with your hands or feet.
The bouncer is ergonomically designed to provide your newborn with proper head and back support. The fitted fabric seat moulds itself to your baby’s body and evenly distributes the weight. This gives your baby good support, which is particularly important for young babies whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- Rocking action helps to develop motor skills and balance in a natural way (no batteries required)
- The soft fabrics and round forms are plush and supportive
- Ergonomic design provides newborns with proper back and head support
- Use as a bouncer for newborns (at least 8 lb.) to when they can sit up unattended; then once able to walk and sit independently, the fabric can be reversed to create a comfy chair
- 3 recline positions easily adjust from high for playing to low for resting
- Fitted fabric seat moulds itself to baby's body and distributes baby's weight evenly, especially important for very young babies whose muscles are not yet fully developed
- Natural bouncing, no batteries required
- Rocking develops motor skills and balance.
- Converts to a rocking children's chair
- Folds completely flat for easy storage or transport
- Suitable for newborns to approximately 2 years old
- Bouncer Use: Suitable from 8 - 20 lbs
- Chair Use: Suitable up to 29 lbs
- Bouncer Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 23" x 35" 15.5"
- Highest position: 15.5" x 31" x 22"
- Transport mode: 15.5" x 35" x 4.5"
- Can be used as a bouncer until your child weighs 20 lbs or has learned to sit upright without support. Remember to use the safety harness and double-check that the snaps are locked [you can choose between two positions] when you use the product as a baby bouncer
- When your child has learned to walk and sit down unaided, simply turn the fabric seat around and use the product as a comfy children's chair
- All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
- Made in Sweden