Say hello to Reef our new multi-terrain stroller system offering the best in baby comfort. From birth up to 55 lbs, Reef is ready to go, straight out of the box. Read on to learn how Reef is here to make all of your adventures in parenthood—effortless. Reef is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
- Multi-height handle: Perfect for parents of all size, the Reef features a best-in-class telescopic handle so you can find your most comfortable position.
- Compact freestanding fold: Reef has been cleverly designed to fold down one-handed in seconds, so you never need to worry about juggling baby or any of the other ‘stuff’ that comes hand in hand with family days out! It also stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the vegan leather and your hands clean.
- Sustainable, recycled fabrics: An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute! We put them to good use with our new sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Genius™ harness system: The Genius™ harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again.
- First bed folding bassinet: The new first bed bassinet is overnight sleeping approved, so you can head out for the whole day, safe in the knowledge that your baby is safe and comfortable. From nap time to night time it lifts from the chassis with one hand and folds flat for easy storage and transportation.
- Enhanced suspension: Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this stroller to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. Its multi-terrain tires are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious nap time.
- Reversible seat: Bring your little one closer to you or let them see the world with Reef’s reversible seat unit.
- Enhanced 4-wheel suspension: Reef’s never-wear tires and 4-wheel enhanced spring suspension lets you tackle any terrain.